See also this Wikipedia article on Cissbury, which gives a map of the threatened area of the hill fort, two thirds down into the article.
- RT @JaneSunflower: A megameet with @HeritageAction is THE place to discuss old stones, rock art, cave paintings & wildlife http://t.co/q8GI… 4 hours ago
- RT @Northern_Earth: A new issue of Gossip & Tales, newsletter of the Sussex Centre for Folklore, Fairy Tales & Fantasy is now online: http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @EH_PressOffice: EH plays key role in arresting man suspected of stealing heritage artefacts @EHHeritageCrime ow.ly/BAVqM htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @MartinInfoMan: @EHHeritageCrime just saw you on BBC News. Good piece well done to all involved <- Missed it, but Hear Hear!! 8 hours ago
- RT @Prefabs_UK: @HeritageAction Please RT: Help the Prefab Museum stay open: kickstarter.com/projects/14132… 8 hours ago