Some way off, but Recent Discoveries in Archaeology in Wiltshire by Melanie Pomeroy-Kellinger, Wiltshire County Archaeologist, at the Lecture Hall – Salisbury & South Wiltshire Museum on, 9 March 2010 from 19:30, may be of interest.
- RT @ArchaeoWASW: Binchester Roman fort (@RomanBinchester) at risk from development: please spare a moment and sign this petition! http://t.… 23 hours ago
- @ArchScot @Ptit_Eva @MBArchaeology @SchPrehistory @SWFed It's our pleasure! Good luck with the project, hope it's a good month for you all. 23 hours ago
- RT @mikeheyworth: RT @ArchScot Hurray! It's time! Scottish Archaeology Month 2014 is here. Lots of free things across Scotland http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- The curious case of the standing stone near Traeth Bach dlvr.it/6n5v8b 1 day ago
- The curious case of the standing stone near Traeth Bach wp.me/pqlvy-azr 1 day ago