You are currently browsing the daily archive for 22/07/2010.
- @archeoqueen I believe the restoration is based upon old photos taken pre the 1960’s collapse. There are no original photos :-) 7 hours ago
- The restored holy well at Trelil, near Helston in Cornwall earlier today. http://t.co/noG15U8SsU 7 hours ago
- Caged, but upright. The first restored stone at Carwynnen http://t.co/79XjA1shnG 16 hours ago
- Take heart, Oswestry. There’s been a complete U-turn at Duddo! dlvr.it/55sdtg 19 hours ago
- Take heart, Oswestry. There’s been a complete U-turn at Duddo! wp.me/pqlvy-9Qx 20 hours ago