Wiltshire County Council has announced that the Traffic Regulation Order Inquiry in connection with the new Visitor Centre has been adjourned for three months until Tuesday 20 September 2011 (due, we understand, to a procedural error).
- Lawful and awful dlvr.it/3QScLH 6 hours ago
- Lawful and awful wp.me/pqlvy-8m2 7 hours ago
- Off for a drive to Andover and Salisbury today! Hillforts Ahoy!! 8 hours ago
- @ChauvetDreams If you read our last drive out, you'll see the type of thing I'm after... heritageaction.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/a-h… 1 day ago
- Trying to plan a short Heritage Drive for the Bank Holiday weekend. So, where to go (<2hrs from London)? 1 day ago