Many thanks for taking part in our Site Visit Survey for September 2012. Please tell us about your visit(s), why you went, any problems with the site, and your general impressions of the site and its facilities.
- A STONE ALIGNMENT AT BANCBRYN, MYNYDD Y BETWS, CARMARTHENSHIRE (PART ONE) wp.me/pqlvy-9Qb 35 minutes ago
- @archeoqueen I believe the restoration is based upon old photos taken pre the 1960’s collapse. There are no original photos :-) 12 hours ago
- The restored holy well at Trelil, near Helston in Cornwall earlier today. http://t.co/noG15U8SsU 12 hours ago
- Caged, but upright. The first restored stone at Carwynnen http://t.co/79XjA1shnG 21 hours ago
- Take heart, Oswestry. There’s been a complete U-turn at Duddo! dlvr.it/55sdtg 1 day ago