See also this Wikipedia article on Cissbury, which gives a map of the threatened area of the hill fort, two thirds down into the article.
- Nighthawks: the undeserving poster boys of heritage damage.
- Want to damage a monument? Expect something between a rap on the knuckles and nothing.
- Drizzlecombe stone alignment (1)
- Annual vandalism at Stonehenge – may we please request that it is stopped?
- Central Searchers – the evidence. YOU decide.
- @CurrentArchaeo it was a privilege and a pleasure, as always. Here's to next year and #CALive16! 18 hours ago
- @SueGreaney we've had that happen. Worrying, isn't it? 18 hours ago
- @CurrentArchaeo @findsorguk We'll have to agree to disagree on that one! 18 hours ago
- #CALive15 ..and that just about wraps it up from me, but still more to come, so follow @CurrentArchaeo for the final session after tea. 20 hours ago
- #CALive15 Last season of excavation this year, lots of postex to follow. 20 hours ago