See also this Wikipedia article on Cissbury, which gives a map of the threatened area of the hill fort, two thirds down into the article.
- Farmer Graham tells archaeologist Mark Horton: most metal detecting is “raping the ground”. dlvr.it/CQvWQR 8 hours ago
- Farmer Graham tells archaeologist Mark Horton: most metal detecting is “raping the ground”. heritageaction.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/far… http://t.co/mk3bDOAfMA 10 hours ago
- Another shot of Trevean, with Morvah in the distance. http://t.co/1E51naUATr 1 day ago
- @goffik Nope. Trevean, just off the north coast road, near Morvah. Nice little settlement n the side of the hill. 1 day ago
- Tree an courtyard house settlement, West Penwith http://t.co/jLwDfpHo3s 1 day ago