See also this Wikipedia article on Cissbury, which gives a map of the threatened area of the hill fort, two thirds down into the article.
- Archaeologist insults Irish detectorists. Rightly? dlvr.it/BjQk72 18 hours ago
- Archaeologist insults Irish detectorists.@Rightly? heritageaction.wordpress.com/2015/08/01/arc… http://t.co/hxeHlG0rq7 21 hours ago
- This is an important, cautionary tale. Read and take note! dayofarchaeology.com/a-doa-unlike-a… #dayorarch 1 day ago
- @TombRaiderArch Giving away a clue to another of my interests, and spoiling my Green credentials in the process! 2 days ago
- @TombRaiderArch One for you, I think? brickultra.com/brickultra-cus… 2 days ago