Some way off, but Recent Discoveries in Archaeology in Wiltshire by Melanie Pomeroy-Kellinger, Wiltshire County Archaeologist, at the Lecture Hall – Salisbury & South Wiltshire Museum on, 9 March 2010 from 19:30, may be of interest.
- RT @SaveStonehenge: Extent of Stonehenge WHS. Map.We need to protect all of it, not select a bit. stonehengealliance.org.uk @HeritageAction ht… 2 hours ago
- Shameful heritage plunder near Avebury! dlvr.it/9RhFBQ 1 day ago
- Shameful heritage plunder near Avebury! wp.me/pqlvy-bcg 1 day ago
- A Scottish hillfort and adjacent rock carving (Part 1/4) dlvr.it/9R3tyw 2 days ago
- A Scottish hillfort and adjacent rock carving (Part 1/4) wp.me/pqlvy-bxp 2 days ago