You are currently browsing the daily archive for 11/02/2012.
Some items from the news that we’ve noticed recently.
- Further exciting discoveries at the Brodgar Complex.
- What happens to artefacts after they are excavated? Conservation students explain. (video)
- CBA and English Heritage fund training for Voluntary Groups.
- With the current furore over the Windfarm at Mynydd y Betws, this map showing other planned sites may come in handy.
- There is some objection to a planned Historic Scotland takeover of RCAHMS.
- One hundred years on, the hunt for the Piltdown Hoaxers hots up.
- Post-excavation reports for Time Team Series 18 are now available,
- …but it’s all change on the presenter front as Mick Aston calls it a day.
- Early Bronze Age glass beads found in Guernsey.