You are currently browsing the daily archive for 17/02/2013.
- Breaking News: up to sixteen upgrades to England’s busiest roads including the Stonehenge tunnel “could be scrapped”!
- Historic England Commission – making sure you don’t know what you don’t know!
- Metal detecting: study concludes Britain’s laissez faire system is ineffective in minimising harm!
- Kidology versus Plain Truth at Stonehenge
- Clear evidence that Shropshire Council should go to Hell
- Carn Euny Fogou passage https://t.co/wTJ8FjKqv5 19 hours ago
- Carn Euny from the South https://t.co/TZfqT471Nv 19 hours ago
- Carn Euny Fogou passage https://t.co/iNqnlZDhHc 19 hours ago
- Carn Euny from the North https://t.co/GudJ4mwkSJ 19 hours ago
- Boscawen-Un circle this morning. #Cornwall #megalith #stonecircle https://t.co/EIwQFlLGL2 1 day ago