In a move which will bring yet more criticism on its head, the National Trust has attempted to get rid of the main objection to its tunnel ambition by hiring a giant lorry and moving the stones out of the way. A spokesperson said they are to be put in a more convenient spot on Trust land a few hundred yards away. It will be the star attraction in a new National Trust theme park, Foreverland.
- “The insidious creep of acceptance of knowledge theft” dlvr.it/P1MgQp 22 hours ago
- “The insidious creep of acceptance of knowledge theft” heritageaction.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/the… https://t.co/ZtENhrYL6q 1 day ago
- @lornarichardson I noticed a bit of overlap earlier in the day, but the whole thing is going swimmingly so far. Congratulations! 1 day ago
- Big props to @lornarichardson for organising and running #PATC #pubarch from her sickbed! 1 day ago
- Using lunchtime to try to catch up on the first Public Archaeology Twitter Conference #PATC - there's some good stuff coming through! 1 day ago